Monday, May 8, 2017

Daughter's property rights can be curbed by father's biased will - To protect the women's property rights whattsapp to our service No.9840802218

One way to mitigate this rampant gender bias is to take a leaf out of the Muslim law, which imposes a limit on the freedom of testamentary disposition. The Muslim father can will away a maximum of one-third of his property while the rest is divided among his legal heirs of both genders.

Significantly, when the Law Commission asked in 2000 whether such a restriction should be imposed on the freedom of the Hindu father as well, the majority of the respondents favoured this radical idea. Those reform seekers were, however, almost evenly divided on whether the right of testamentary disposition should be confined to one-third or one half of the Hindu's self-acquired properties. Even as it admitted that "there has been a strong demand for placing a restriction on the right of testamentary disposition", the Law Commission without giving any reasons said that after "due deliberation" it was "not inclined" to go so far in its recommendations.

The equality granted to the Hindu daughter in the context of ancestral property cannot make much difference on the ground unless this concept of curtailing the right to will away self-acquired properties is adopted. This may , however, amount to privileging equality over liberty to check a mischief.

To resolve your Property disputes and get solutions Whattsapp to our Whatapp service No.9840802218 to get detail answers for your problems from experts.
To consult our Helpline for Women's Property rights call @ 9551716256.

Lawyer for Will, Lawyer for Probate, Lawyer for Succession Certificate, Lawyer for Property litigation, Lawyer for Money claims, Lawyer for Loan Problems

Lawyer for Property, Lawyer for Property Registration, Lawyer for Power of Attorney, Lawyer for Property verification, Lawyer for Property verification in Chennai, Lawyer for Property Purchase, Lawyer for Property damage, Lawyer for Property Transfer, lawyer for Property Taxes

Married daughter rights in fathers property - To protect your right Whattsapp service No.9840802218

The Supreme Court announced that a married daughter is entitled to inherit her father's property, even if his wife and son are alive. As per a report published in TOI, the SC ruling came during a hearing in which a man had nominated his married daughter's name to own his cooperative society flat after his death.

Biswa Ranjan Sengupta's decision was challenged by his widow and her son, citing the rules of the West Bengal Cooperative Societies Rules, 1987 and provisions of the WB Cooperative Societies Act, 1983.

Woman cannot claim right over property of in-laws: Delhi court
Sengupta was reportedly living with his married daughter Indrani Wahi in his last days due to the ill-treatment meted to him by his wife and his only son. The high court headed by a single judge directed Indrani to let the flat registered in her name but at the same time it also said Indrani was a part shareholder of the property along with Sengupta's wife and son and that she could dispose of the property only with the express consent of other shareholders. Following this ruling, Indrani appealed in the Supreme Court.
Whether Daughter-in-law have right in parents-in-law's property

A bench of justices JS Khehar and C Nagappan pronounced,"There can be no doubt that where a member of a cooperative society nominates a person in consonance with provisions of the rules, on the death of such member, the cooperative society is mandated to transfer all the share or interest of such member in the name of the nominee." "The rights of others on account of inheritance or succession is a subservient right. Only if a member had not exercised the right of nomination under Section 79 of the Act, then and then alone, the existing share or interest of the member would devolve by way of succession or inheritance", they said.

In 2013, the Supreme Court had said that a daughter's right to ancestral property does not arise if the father died before the amendment to Hindu law came into force in 2005.
To resolve your Property disputes and get solutions for property rights for daughters in India you can Whattsapp to our Whatapp service No.9840802218 to get detail answers for your problems from experts.
Save daughters Property Rights : Protect women's economic freedom
To consult our Helpline for Women's Property rights call @ 9962999008

Property Rights for Daughters in India - To Protect your rights whattsapp service No.9840802218

The Hindu Succession Act, 1956, originally didn't give daughters equal rights to ancestral property. This disparity was removed by an amendment that came into force on September 9, 2005.
The issue came up before the bench of chief justice Mohit Shah, judges MS Sanklecha and MS Sonak after conflicting views on the matter expressed separately by a single judge and a division bench.
A division bench had opined that the amendment applied to daughters born on or after September 9, 2005. As regards daughters born before 9 September 2005, the judges held that they would get rights in the property upon the death of their father-coparcener (head of a joint family) on or after September 9, 2005.
The bench's final word :
"The amended section 6 applies to daughters born prior to June 17, 1956 or thereafter (between June 17, 1956 and September 8, 2005), provided they are alive on September 9, 2005, that is on the date when the amendment act of 2005 came into force," the judges observed in their order, running into 72 pages.

Now  in the first case your mother and other sibling cannot claim the share as that was gifted by you grandfather in his life time. However all of the children (i.e 3 sisters including your mother and 1 brother) of your grandfather have equal right on the other house and plot land .

The gift from father to his son is not part of ancestral property as the son does not inherit the property on the death of the grandfather or receive it by partition made by the grandfather during his lifetime. The grandson has no legal right on such property because his grandfather chose to bestow a favour on his father which he could have bestowed on any other person as well.

Thus, the interest which he takes in such property must depend upon the will of the grantor and therefore, when the son has got the property from his father as a gift, his sons or daughter cannot claim part in it calling it ancestral property. He can alienate the gifted property to anyone he likes and in any way he likes. Such a property is treated as self-acquired property, provided there is no expressed intention in the deed of the gift by the grandfather while gifting the property to his son. (C. N. Arunachala Mudaliar vs C. A. Muruganatha Mudaliar)

Sons and daughters have property rights only on the properties that have devolved upon their father and become ancestral property in the father’s hands.
The full bench disagreed with this and stated that the daughters would have equal share in the ancestral property, irrespective of their date of birth.

To resolve your Property disputes and get solutions for property rights for daughters in India you can Whattsapp to our Whatapp service No.9840802218 to get detail answers for your problems from experts.
Save women's Property rights : Protect women's economic freedom
To consult our Helpline for Women's Property rights call @ 9551716256.

Women's Property Rights in Tamilnadu - Call your Lawyer to stop the discrimination by your family @ 9840802218

One has to consider the rights of the sisters even before the amended Act 2005, i.e from the date of death of the father. It is not correct to assume that the daughters had no right at all in the joint family property before the Amendment Act, 2005. They had a right in the father's share along with mother and brothers after the Hindu Succession Act, 1956. The only difference is that the Amendment Act gave them a larger right equal to that of the brother as a coparcener and not merely as a successor to the share of the father to be shared with the brothers and the mother as under the Hindu Succession Act, prior to amendment. It also requires notice that the mother's share out of the father's share in the joint family property will devolve on sons and daughters equally on her death , as it is her individual property.
But the right of the daughters prior to the Amendment Act demarcates their interest in the joint family property. Such right can be enforced on their demand for partition or on the occasion of partition. Since it appears that it has not been done, their right to this extent available on the pre-amendment law would remain with them.
But their right got enlarged, if they were unmarried under the State amendment which recognised the right of unmarried daughters in Andhra Pradesh with effect from September 5, 1985, Tamil Nadu with effect from March 25, 1989, Karnataka with effect from July 30, 1994 and Maharashtra with effect from June 22, 1984 with some other States following this law giving them equal right as the sons but confined only to the daughters who were unmarried as on the date on which the respective law came into force. But as stated earlier, if they had not asked for partition, their right will stand demarcated in the joint family property to be available to them on partition. But both married and unmarried daughters have a share out of mother's share, which will go to reduce the joint family property on mother's death.
The law in Tamil Nadu had already come into force on March 25, 1989, the unmarried sisters therefore have a right in the joint family property equal to that of the reader. If, on the other hand, as presumed by the reader, the property was not joint family property but the absolute property of the father, both married and unmarried daughters, after the Hindu Succession Act had come into force, would have equal right because the law would recognize succession of wife, mother, sons and daughters as Class-I heirs with equal right.
Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005, would make no difference on succession prior to September 5, 2005, the date on which it had come into force.
These are matters of civil law relating to which broad aspects of succession law are indicated in view of frequent enquiries addressed to this column. The reader is advised to get competent legal advice on the Hindu succession law, if he needs it.
To resolve your Property disputes and get solutions Whattsapp to our Whatapp service No.9840802218 to get detail answers for your problems from experts.
To consult our Helpline for Women's Property rights call @ 9551716256.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

இலவச வீட்டு மனை

பொது உபயோகத்திற்கு தேவைப்படாத அரசு நிலங்களை வீடு இல்லாதவர்களுக்கு நிலமாக தருவது தான் வீட்டு மனை நில ஒப்படை ஆகும். வீட்டு மனைக்கான விண்ணப்பங்களை தாசில்தாரிடம் கொடுக்க வேண்டும். வீட்டில் உள்ள பெண் உறுப்பினர்களின் பெயரில் தான் வீட்டு மனை நில ஒப்படை வழங்கப்படும். வீட்டு மனை ஒப்படை வருவாய் நிலை ஆணை எண் 21ன் கீழ் வழங்கப்படுகிறது. முதலில் வீட்டு மனை இல்லாதவர்களை அரசு கிராம வாரியாக பிரித்துக் கொள்கிறது. வீட்டு மனை கேட்டு வரும் மனுக்களின் தகுதி அரசால் ஆராயப்பட்டு விதிகளுக்கு ஏற்ப முன்னுரிமை அடிப்படையில் ஒழுங்குபடுத்தப் படுகிறது. ஆட்சேபனையற்ற அரசு நிலங்களே அரசால் தேர்வு செய்யப்படுகிறது. தகுதியான நிலங்கள் தேர்வு செய்யப்பட்டு அவை நில அளவையர் மூலம் ப்ளாட்டுகளாக பிரிக்கப்பட்டு கற்கள் நடப்படுகிறது. யாருக்கு முன்னுரிமை :- வறுமை கோட்டிற்கு கீழ் உள்ளவர்களுக்கு முன்னுரிமை அளிக்கப்படும் தற்போதைய ஆண்டு வருமானம் கிராமப்புறங்களில் ரூ. 30,000/-க்கும் குறைவாக உள்ளவர்களுக்கும், நகர்ப்புறங்களில் ரூ. 50,000/-க்கு‌ம் குறைவாக உள்ளவர்களுக்கும் நில ஒப்படை வழங்கப்படும். மேலும் வீட்டு மனை கோரும் நபர்களுக்கு வேறு வீட்டு மனைகளோ அல்லது வீடுகளோ இருக்கக்கூடாது என்பது முக்கிய நிபந்தனை ஆகும். மாநகராட்சிக்கு உட்பட்ட பகுதிகளில் 1 சென்டும், நகராட்சிக்கு உட்பட்ட பகுதிகளில் 1 1/2 சென்டும், கிராமப்புறங்களில் 3 சென்டும் அல்லது அதற்கு குறைவாகவும் நில ஒப்படை செய்யலாம். இது அதிகாரிகளின் முடிவை பொறுத்தது. அரசின் நிலங்களை இலவசமாக வாங்குபவர்களுக்கு 31.05.2000ன் படி குடும்ப ஆண்டு வருமானம் கிராமங்களுக்கு ரூ. 16,000/- நகரங்களுக்கு ரூ. 24,000/- என அரசு நிர்ணயித்துள்ளது. இந்த நில ஒப்படை அளவுகள் ஒரு சிறப்பு திட்டம் மூலமாக திருத்தப்பட்டு கிராமம் - 4 சென்ட், நகரம் - 2 1/2 சென்ட், மாநகரம் - 2 சென்ட் வரை வழங்கப்படும் என 2014ம் ஆண்டு அரசு ஆணை பிறப்பித்துள்ளது. புறம்போக்கு நிலம் :- நபர் ஒருவரால் ஆக்கிரமிப்பு செய்யப்பட்ட புறம்போக்கு நிலம் அரசுக்கு தேவைப்படாத போது, ஆக்கிரமிப்பு செய்த நிலத்தை வரன்முறை செய்து அந்த நபருக்கே அரசு தந்துவிடலாம். முன்பெல்லாம் 10 ஆண்டுகள் புறம்போக்கு இடத்தை அனுபவித்திருக்க வேண்டும் என அரசு ஆணை இருந்தது. பிறகு இது 5 ஆண்டுகளாக குறைக்கப்பட்டு தற்போது 3 ஆண்டுகள் குடியிருந்த ஆதாரங்களை சமர்பித்தாலே போதும் என அரசு ஆணை எண் - 43, 2010ம் ஆண்டு அரசு அறிவித்துள்ளது. ஆனால் இந்த 3 ஆண்டு கால அளவு தொடர்பாக ஒரு வழக்கு சிவகாசி வரி செலுத்துவோர் சங்கம் சார்பில் சென்னை உயர்நீதிமன்றத்தில் தாக்கல் செய்யப்பட்டது. அந்த வழக்கில் " இந்த வழக்கு முடியும் வரை குடியிருப்பு கால வரம்பை 5 ஆண்டுகளுக்கு பதிலாக 3 ஆண்டுகள் என குறைக்கப்பட்டதை செயல்படுத்தக்கூடாது என சென்னை உயர்நீதிமன்றம் உத்தரவு பிறப்பித்துள்ளது. எனவே மேற்கண்ட உயர்நீதிமன்ற உத்தரவுப்படி தற்போது கால வரம்பு என்பது 5 ஆண்டுகள் தான்.
Team Daniel & Daniel @ 9840802218

How to obtain probate of a will in Chennai

A will is drawn up to distribute the assets of a deceased testator, according to their wishes. However, sometimes a probate might be necess...